2. Information Collected
What This Means: We collect both personal and non-personal information from you when you use our Platform.
Personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed or otherwise anonymized.
Personal Information Collected from Users
Non-Identifying Information Automatically Collected
Whenever you use our Platform, we may collect non-identifying information from you, such as your IP address, date/time-zone, interactions with the Platform, query information, location information, referring URL, browser, application interaction, mobile provider information, operating system, data usage, data transferred, and Internet Service Provider.
3. Anonymized Data
What This Means: We may anonymize any personal information collected for our internal research purposes.
Please be aware that we me may collect and aggregate personal information from our Platform and may anonymize that information for our own research or internal purposes. Once such data has been anonymized, it cannot be traced back to you, the user.
4. Sharing and Use of Your Information
What This Means: We may share your personal information for the following purposes: contract administration, communications, use of the Platform, to share with third parties, for direct responses, downloads, as required for legal purposes, and direct marketing.
This section explains how GOT MOLD? may share or use your personal information. You consent to our use of your personal information for the following purposes:
• CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION – We may use your personal information to negotiate, execute, renew and/or manage a contract with you.
• ACCESS AND COMMUNICATIONS TO OUR PLATFORM AND SERVICES – We may use your personal information to (1) set-up and manage your GOT MOLD? account; (2) interact with you through our Platform (e.g. software updates, Platform announcements, etc.): and/or (3) manage and respond to your questions (e.g. technical, commercial or administrative) or requests for maintenance and support.
• USE OF THE PLATFORM – We may use your personal information to (1) enable you to enjoy the use of, and easily navigate the Platform; and/or (2) better understand your needs and interests.
• SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES – We may use your personal information to share with our third-party marketing partners. We may also share your information with service providers with whom we contract with such as contractors, payment providers, web hosts, data providers, laboratories, and others so that we may provide you any services and allow you to access the Platform. Please be aware that we will not share any of your lab data or testing results with any third parties except for contractors that assist us in providing the GOT MOLD? Services.
• ALLOWING DOWNLOADS FROM THE PLATFORM – We may use your personal information to allow you to download the Platform or to download data or content from the Platform.
• TRAINING & IMPROVEMENTS – We may use your personal information to (1) train our employees or contractors to allow for a better Platform experience; and/or (2) improve the Platform.
• DIRECT MARKETING AND INQUIRIES – We may use your personal information to contact you for additional products and services that you may be interested in or to respond to an inquiry.
5. Retention of Personal Information
What This Means: We may retain your personal information for legal purposes or as required by us, until you request that we delete or remove your information.
GOT MOLD? will only retain your Personal Information for as long as required. We will keep your personal information:
· For any legally required duration or as required based on our internal data retention policies
· Until we receive a request to eliminate, delete, or modify any of your personal information stored with us, subject to our legal obligations.
6. Accessing and Editing Your Information
What This Means: You may access your personal information via the Platform, if you have any questions please contact us.
When using our Platform you may be able to access and edit some of your personal information via the Platform dashboard. If at any time, you have any questions or wish to review, change, or edit any additional personal information collected by us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Removal of Information
What This Means: If you wish to remove any personal information from the Platform please contact us.
If you wish to have any of your personal information removed, please contact us at email@example.com. Please be aware that removal requests are not processed instantaneously. There may be a reasonable delay in removing any personal information requested.
If you require additional details regarding the deletion or retention of your personal information, please contact us. All removal or deletion requests are subject to Section 5 and subject to any applicable laws. Additionally, we will retain and use your personal information (even after a removal or deletion request), where required, so that we may fulfill our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
9. Opting Out and Do Not Track
What This Means: We may send you communications via text or email until you opt out.
If you decide to provide us with your contact information, you agree that we may send you communications via text and email where you have consented. However, you may opt out of any communications and you may opt out of certain personal information submission where applicable. If you wish to opt out of certain communications or information collection, please do so via the Platform dashboard.
We currently do not offer website functionality for you to opt out of any “do not track” signals or listings.
10. Third Parties
What This Means: Please exercise caution when visiting any third-party websites via our Platform.
11. Security Measures
What This Means: We use both physical and electronic safeguards to protect your personal information.
We make reasonable attempts to protect your personal information by using physical and electronic safeguards. We currently employ SSL certificates to assist us in securing our Platform. However, as our Platform is hosted electronically we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information. For this reason, we recommend that you use anti-virus software, robust passwords, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats.
12. Your California Privacy Rights
What This Means: If you are a California resident you may request additional information from us regarding marketing activities.
13. Age Compliance
What This Means: We do not collect any personal information from people under the age of 18.
We intend to fully comply with American and international laws respecting children’s privacy. Therefore, we do not collect or process any information for any persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 you may not access the Platform.
14. Transfer of Your Information Internationally
What This Means: Your personal information may be stored in the US.
If you are not a citizen of the United States please be aware that your personal information shall be transferred and processed in the United States. These data transfers are necessary to provide the Platform to you.
15. Merger and Acquisition
What This Means: Where we are acquired your personal information may be transferred to a third party.
In the event that GOT MOLD? is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your personal information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction. Please be aware that once the information is transferred your privacy rights may change.
17. Contacting Us
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org